1. Identify the vision and strategy of either
the entire organisation or
one unit of the organisation, or
one major long-term financial and strategic investment that the company is involved with.
2. Using published information and material from Coursework 1, prepare a Balanced Scorecard suitable for use by the directors and managers of your organisation to align business activities to the identified vision and strategy, and to monitor performance against strategic goals.
3. Build a strategy map to describe and explain how each aspect of the scorecard can assist your company in achieving its goals and targets.
4. Summaries your recommendations to the Board.
5. Critically discuss and evaluate, with reference to your particular case, the use of Balanced Scorecards for performance management and monitoring.
6. Provide a meaningful Executive Summary of approximately 200 words at the beginning of your report.
7. Format your report professionally and acknowledge all sources according to CULT Harvard standard.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]