In a minimum of 2 pages, characterize the pre-war to post-war WORLD WAR 1 time era, experience on the home-front. Write from the perspective of a real-life person that would have experienced this era, such as a home town, family member, local landmark, religious institution, or civic leader.
Your essay must discuss the relationship of this person’s experience to the time period/event, and must include:
1. reaction to British v. German naval battles;
2. what changed because of the movement from isolationism;
3. the experience of the local populations and varied demographics, including African Americans, women, and lower classes;
4. assess the relevance of your subject’s concerns about the war’s impact on the international community; the war’s economic impact;
5. and compare/contrast pre/post war experience.
To complete this assignment, a minimum of two (2) reputable sources must be used
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]