****** IMPORTANT: Writer must have acess to the book “Existentialism, Basic Writings second edition” as that is where you must pull the 5 quotes from
In this second assignment you will compare and contrast Nietzsche and Heidegger. You have three major tasks:
State a constructive and argumentative thesis in which you relate the thoughts of Nietzsche and Heidegger.
Analyze 5 short passages (at least two from each philosopher) that relate to your thesis
Formulate a conclusion in which you explicitly relate back to your thesis and tie the different points you made together.
Only state a thesis (thus, without an introduction)
Use short quotations and use a proper format of citation
Learn from your previous essay: look carefully at the comments and rubric (during the semester grading will become harder)
Length: no more than 700 words and no less than 600 words
- Is the thesis statement clearly formulated?
- Does the thesis relate to both philosophers (Nietzsche and Heidegger)?
- Does the thesis contain an argumentative and a contrastive component?
- Are 5 short quotes and at least 2 for each philosopher included?
- Is a proper method of citation used?
- Do all the quotes relate to the thesis?
Analysis of the quotes:
- Are all the quotes analyzed in detail?
- Are all the quotes explicitly tied back to the main thesis?
- Does the conclusion relate the different quotes?
- Does the conclusion return to the thesis?
- Does the assignment answer the question?
- Is it clearly written without grammar and spelling errors?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]