Instruction & Requirements:
Assignment 3: Evidence-Based Project Paper Part II (15 points)
The student will write an evidence-based project paper based on the practicum experience.
Part II of the narrative paper will address the following criteria:
1. Describe the project setting.
2. Discuss the project description and components.
3. Develop a project evaluation plan.
4. Discuss project limitations.
5. Discuss legal/regulatory considerations of the project which should include HIPAA/ HITECH and cover healthcare policies.
6. Provide a project summary including impact on the practice setting and future recommendations.
7. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format and not more than eight (8) to ten (10) pages excluding the title page, reference pages and appendix.
8. Include level 1 and level 2 headings, an introductory paragraph, purpose statement and a conclusion.
9. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use we or I).
10. Include a minimum of five (5) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
NOTE: References may be the same as for Part I of the assignment
11. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.