3500 word Business Report, which provides an academic grounding and pragmatic solutions to real life business problems faced by the multinational organization, Unilever. You will be designated one of the following 3 business problems to address within your business report:
1. Gender Balance in R&D
• Why the R&D population may have a lower representation of females in its management population?
• Why are there differences between countries (India and UK)?
• Make recommendations to the HR Director for Home Care R&D on what actions can be taken to move towards our ambition.
2. Change Management
Please consider the detail of the relocation of many of the employees from the Unilever Port Sunlight facility to the new Materials Innovation Factory and make proposals to the Port Sunlight Site HR Manager on how you would advise this change management project is managed.
Please also consider:
• Impacted employees
• Non-impacted employees
• Unilever stakeholders
• University stakeholders
• Government stakeholders
3. Organization Effectiveness
Please consider the implication of the following actions and whether they will build a more agile organization:
• Identifying minimum spans of controls at Wes
• Reducing the number of layers between the CEO and people at all levels
Then review the data provided for the representative organization and make recommendations to the HR Director on issues that you see for this organist and where action should be focused.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]