Prepare: At this point in the course, you should have a rough draft of your Final Research Project. In preparation for this discussion, make a list of what you learned most throughout this process, as well as difficulties you may have encountered along the way.
Reflect: This is the moment in which you can think about what you have learned in the development of your research and share with the class.
Share your progress on the Final Research Project, including the following:Identify the Final Research Project topic. What influenced you to make this choice?Describe your rationale for selecting that topic in relation to your academic and career pursuits.Provide your thesis statement.Discuss interesting finds and/or frustrations that you have encountered in your research.Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length.
Prepare: In preparation for discussing the importance of critical thinking skills, please read Chapters 1 through 3 of Think Smarter: Critical Thinking to Improve Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills, as well as the following articles: “Critical Thinking and the Challenges of Internet,” “Common Misconceptions of Critical Thinking,” and “Making Decisions in an Uncertain World.”
Reflect: Critical thinking gets you involved in a dialogue with the ideas you read from others in this class. To be a critical thinker, you need to be able to summarize, analyze, hypothesize, and evaluate the new information that you encounter
Write: For this discussion
- Define, describe, and explain the principles of critical thinking.
- Search the Internet, media, or the Ashford University Library, and find an example of good, careful (critical) thinking, and explain why you think it exemplifies strong critical thinking skills. Post a link or reference information for that source, describe the content, and explain how it is a good example of critical thinking.
- Search the Internet, media, or the Ashford University Library and find an example that lacks good, careful (critical thinking). Post a link or reference information for that source, describe the content, and explain why you think it demonstrates poor critical thinking skills.
- Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly sources, and properly cite any references.
- Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.