Instruction & Requirements:
Half page answering each part with 2-3 references
1. Define self-directed learning and self-directed training.
2. What do you think the differences between Self-Directed Learning and Self-Directed Training are as they pertain to the adult learner?
3. Do goals motivate learners to engage in Self-Directed Learning?
Nemec, P. B. (2011). The self-directed learner. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal, 35(1), 71-73. Retrieved April 2013 from EBSCO.
Williamson, S. N. (2007). Development of a self-rating scale of self-directed learning. Nurse Researcher, 14(2), 66-83. Retrieved April 2013 from EBSCO.
1. Review content information on the Module 1 Home page and background information page (as well as other resources), and then define the concept of andragogy.
2. Describe the meaning of the new 3 R\’s in (Adult) Learning: Rigor, Relevance, and Relationship.
Klein-Collins, R. (2011). Strategies for becoming adult-learning-focused institutions. Peer Review, 13(1), 4-7. Retrieved April 2013 from EBSCO.
Wolter, R. M. (2012). Facilitating group learning: Strategies for success with diverse adult learners. Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching & Learning, 12(2), 121-123. Retrieved May 2013 from EBSCO
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.