What factors will effect the quality education? (topic)
Situation Analysis Specifics：
- Minimum 200 words (successful analyses are often longer)
- Following Step 2 in CHAPTER 3, analyze and specifically describe your Time, Place, and Purpose of your draft. To develop your Audience, answer the questions in Step 2 of CHAPTER 17.
First Draft Specifics：
- An essay informing the audience about some aspect of an issue, problem, or controversy related to the CORE READINGS, using and synthesizing ideas, concepts, information, and viewpoints found in 5 or more sources to support the thesis
- Clearly developed thesis statement focused on informing an audience about a significant aspect of the issue, problem, or controversy
- Objective and accurate representation of the ideas and information examined
- Accurate and well-reasoned interpretation and synthesis of the information and ideas discovered about the controversy or issue
- Use of at least 5 relevant and credible sources, at least 4 must be found using Ivy Tech Virtual Library databases (No Print Sources.)
- Use of evidence from sources (at least 10 quotations and/or paraphrases), clearly discernible from each other and from the writer’s voice and cited using correct in-text citations
- APA or MLA manuscript style, as specified by your instructor, with in-text citations and a References or Works Cited list including ALL sources used. (References or Works Cited list does not count in the minimum word-count requirement)
- Awareness of diverse audiences and use of respectful, inclusive language
- Observation of the conventions of Standard English
1000 words minimum for first draft
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.