1. Title. What is the working title of your proposed research? Does this make your dissertation instantly recognizable to the reader, does it capture the theory and the context of your study?
2. What is the dissertation about and why is it important. Short overview detailing why anyone would want to undertake this study and why anyone would care!
3. Research Question, Aim and Objectives. Clearly state and delimit these three separate elements.
4. What is your theory? Specify which theoretical body of knowledge you are basing your study within, are you developing that theory (or theories), or are you testing that theory in a new context.
5. What is the context for the dissertation? Are you applying the theory to a particular business, industry, sector, country, etc. and why are you planning on doing that.
N.B. Please remember that parts 4 and 5 should be heavily referenced, drawing on journal articles and books. Now, of course you will be asking how many references are required. The answer is as many as necessary… however, at least 20 to 30.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]